Friday, August 14, 2009

Vicariously Party Like a Teenager Through Keggers of Yore


I watched Say Anything last night with my girlfriend (what? I'd never seen it before -- it's a classic, right?) and one thing we both remarked on was how parties like the "end of senior year party" in the film only seem to exist in movies. You know -- the kind of parties where teenagers crack kegs in large suburban houses till all hours of the night?  The kind of parties where there is a guy dressed up like a pinata, people get thrown into pools, and some poor sap is the designated "key master"? 

Well, thanks to the brilliant, brilliant site Keggers of Yore, I now know that parties like this actually do exist.  Some of my favorites photos from the site are below: [bxA]




This is just the tip of the iceberg, folks.

No comments: