Thursday, August 6, 2009

Endless Summer Taco Truck: Stepping Up Its Game

I think the Endless Summer taco truck has really been stepping up its game lately. In the past, their tacos have been dry and flavorless.

Recently, the tacos have been juicy and delicious. The photo above is of a pork taco (r) and beef (l). I think the pork might be my favorite, but seriously, the beef taco is damn fine too. $2.50 for a fresh taco is a solid price point, and the last round I had featured an exciting new addition – some sort of creamy avocado based sauce on top! Basically, these are some of the best tacos I’ve had in New York, second only to Pinche in Soho.

People are going crazy these days for tacos and food from trucks. In Williamsburg, some people would pay good money for a boot leather taco if it was after last call and Anna Maria’s was closed. I hope that the tacos from Endless Summer will continue to be much better than they have to be.

Endless Summer (corner of North Sixth and Bedford Ave.)[bxA]

No comments: